3/12/2014

+What You Always Wanted To Know About Photography?+

So almost a month back, Julia and I had photoshoots at my studio for a project that I can't let you guys know yet. But the good news are that I added a few sneak peaks of the ready photos in the end of this post! But first a little story line of how we got there.



Julia cooked us a lunch before we started shooting. 
Damn good chicken with chili and ginger! I tried to cook it a few days after this myself, but it didn't taste the same at all. It's her magic, must be!



Brushing lips. Makes the dead skin fall and pumps the lips size as well.






Little inspiration for the brain farts!
Tough Julie is so talented model that she barely needed those!




I never wear make-up when I'm shooting in the studio. The base just gets attached to my camera and it turns into a mess. So bare it this time! The right side pic of us is still BRILLIANT!

Anywho, now the pictures!
Enjoy!






So that's all of them for now!
What you think?

There was actually an idea for this post much deeper than only showing off some random pictures I won't even tell anything more about.

This post is here for you to be able tooo....


ASK ME ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY!

So this is your chance to ask from a professional photographer some questions that are bothering you! I will answer in Finnish and English. Also using pictures as much as possible to show you! Don't ask me about the basics that you can find by google in less than 2 minutes. Such as "How will I turn on my camera! How I change the size of the photo when I am outside taking photos?" But anything else?

HIT ME WITH THEM!
PHOTOEDIT? - STUDIO? - MAKE UP ? - MY BLOG PICTURES?

ASK ME!
I will do the answer post till the end of MARCH so till that you have time to ask!

Check my FACEBOOK page for more inspirational questions!

13 comments:

  1. Miten kuvata canonin ihan perus kameralla kivoja kuvia?
    En löydä omaani Anttilan sivuilta enään, enkä ymmärrä kameroista sinällään mitään,
    mutta siinä on 5x optical zoom ja 16 megapixeliä. :D
    Pidän blogia ja haluaisin pystyä ottamaan hyviä kuvia, mutten tunnu löytävän kivoja asetuksia.
    Järkkäriin itselläni ei luultavasti ennen joulua ole varaa,
    josta päästäänkin seuraavaan kysymykseeni.
    Mikä olisi kenties halvin helppokäyttöinen ja kuitenkin oikeasti hyvä järkkäri?
    En nimittäin haluaisi ostaa järkkäriä vain ostaakseni vuotta myöhemmin taas toisen... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milloin aloitit kuvaamisen vakavemmin?(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missä opiskelit valokuvaamaan ja kauanko koulutus kesti? (Oliko ihan 3v)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millä ohjelmilla muokkaat kuviasi ja voitko suositella jotain hyviä jotka on ilmaisia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitkä ovat pahimmat virheet, jotka järjestelmäkameralla voi tehdä?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olis kiva, jos tekisit joskus sellaisen postauksen, jossa esittelisit koko kuvauskalustosi, studiosi ja kaikki oheishärpättimet. :) Itse olen harrastanut valokuvausta viitisen vuotta, mutta studiokuvaamisesta minulla ei (vielä) ole juuri kokemuksia, joten olisi kiva tietää, millaisia valaisimia ja taustoja käytät tuossa kotistudiossasi. Haaveena olisi joskus itsekin omistaa sellainen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Millaisia kuvauskeikkoja teet mieluiten?
    Kuinka paljon muokkaat kuviasi? Käsitteletkö esimerkiksi mallien ihoa valokuvissa?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to know about low light photography! :D I'm using Sony NEX-5r with 1650 kit lens and the noise creeps up whenever i bump it to iso3200... It's a little better when I shoot in raw instead and toggle it in lightroom but sometimes it just won't work and it makes me sad :( I try to balance it out by making the shutter speed slower and the aperture to 3.5 (That's the most I can get to) but still it doesn't show much help. Perhaps it's the lens? Maybe I should change to something with larger apeture? :/

    Also, I'd like to know how do you shoot if the backlight is stronger than the subject, like how you balance it out? The other day I wanted to shoot with the window light blocked by the curtains as the background, but that just makes the subject really dark. My flash just seems too harsh when I use it.... any ideas?

    Sorry I'm asking so much but I'm just really excited that you're letting us ask some questions about photography :D

    http://itsme-hanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olettepa upeita ilmestyksiä molemmat!

    Ei varsin liity valokuvaukseen, mut photoshoppaatko kuviasi ja jos shoppailet niin miten? pidätkö bloggaajilta hyväksyttävänä muokata omaa ulkonäköänsä photoshopilla?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Onko sulla antaa mitään vinkkejä/kuvakulma/valotusnippelitietoa tuotekuvien/asukuvien ottamiseen bloggarille, jolla ei ole muuta kuin älypuhelin. Ei ole järkkäriä, pokkari on (puhelin kuvaa parempaa laatua) eikä ole kokovartalopeiliäkään...

    Mikä on sun mielestä helpointa valokuvaamisessa? Entä vaikeinta?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mitä objektiiveja sulla on ja mitkä niistä on sun lemppareita eri kuvaustilanteisiin? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. En jaksanut selata kysymyksiä läpi joten joku on saattanut jo kysyä näitä, mutta itseä kiinnostaisi tietää mitä sisältyy tähän sun kotistudioon ja olisko sulla antaa hyviä vinkkejä kotistudion pystytykseen mahdollisimman pienellä budjetilla. Lisäksi kiinnostaisi tietää miten olet jälkikäsitellyt noita studiossa ottamiasi omakuvia? :)

    Ja hyvältä näytti kuvat, varsinkin noista violettisista kuvista pidin kovasti!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Millon vastaat näihin?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment ! ♥
Blogin ylläpitäjä poistaa asiattomaksi katsomansa kommentit välittömästi.