1/15/2014

+Frozen+

No, not the movie!
I'm still gonna watch it tough just not the point of the post!

Today was very frosty soo.. well actually that is not the reason why I decided today to be a photoshoot day. I haven't posted my face in here a while. Just being lazy to put make-up on!
I got plenty of contact lenses and a few orders coming along the way so I thought is okay to be lazy before that a little bit. I'm also remaking my blogs layout to be something new, this just isn't me now.

 Well till all this here, have some outfit pics in the snow!
p.s. The review of these lenses coming soon!
Where you guys take your outfit shots during winter? You know, without freezing up?

2 comments:

  1. Kiva postaus ja aivan ihania kuvia! :3 Jään ehdottomasti seurailemaan, varsinkin toiveena englanninkielen kehittyminen. :D
    Kuvat otan omalla pihalla tai sitten kävelen vähän matkan päähän. Liian kylmä. :D

    http://helja-onesteptomylife.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Minun vai sinun englannintaito? :'D
      Mulla on sama, ei viitsi laittautua lähteäkseen jonnekin kauemmas ku matkalla naama jäätyy ja meikit sulaa kaulalle!

      Delete

Please leave a comment ! ♥
Blogin ylläpitäjä poistaa asiattomaksi katsomansa kommentit välittömästi.