12/21/2012

+Wigs On Ebay+


Hi!

I am one of those girls who have EVERYDAY a bad hairday, because I have no idea how to do anything to my new hair, how to style it or dye it, it's just a hopeless case! So I for over a year big part in my style has been everytime a wig! I have owned in a year 30 wigs and all those babes are from Ebay. I am a ebayholic if I may call myself that~ I just find there a lot of things~ I am gonna do a post where I show you all of my wigs that I have in use now, but before that I found a few wigs I located on Ebay! What you think? What are your favourites?~ :)

Hei! Oon yksi niistä tytöistä joilla on aina huono hiuspäivä. Elämä oman tukan stailauksen kanssa ei vain onnistuisi, siksipä suuressa osassa tyyliäni ja asukokonaisuuksiani ovatkin peruukit! Vuoden aikana olen omistanut 30 peruukkia jotka olen kaikki ostanut Ebaysta. Löydän sieltä paljon juttuja. Aion tehdä postauksen kaikista niistä peruukeistani jotka ovat hallussani tällä hetkellä. Tässä muutama peruukki jotka paikallistin Ebaysta! Mitä tykkäätte onko suosikkeja? :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ! ♥
Blogin ylläpitäjä poistaa asiattomaksi katsomansa kommentit välittömästi.